Headache and Migraine Treatment
What causes headaches? Only a small percentage of headaches (about 5%) are warning signs of a serious problem or health issue. The other 95% are primary headaches.
Primary headaches are caused by things like stress causing tight muscles, loss of normal curvature due to bad posture or a car accident, or having a subluxated or misaligned vertebrae causing pressure and inflammation. All of these things can lead to headaches, and in many cases chronic headaches or migraines. By treating the cause of the headaches, through chiropractic adjustments, exercise therapy and other therapeutic modalities to correct any problems in the neck, we have successfully helped hundreds of headache and migraine sufferers find relief. In most cases, our patients report that their headache has greatly improved before they even leave our office.
Why is chiropractic a better option for headache treatment than taking medication? Well, for one, the medication treats the symptoms of the headache or migraine, they do not fix the cause of the headache. Chiropractic treats the causes of headaches, by properly aligning the spine and restoring normal curvature, to prevent the headaches from occurring in the first place. With the growing list of medication, comes a growing list of side effects. Chiropractic is far safer and usually much more effective and can provide long lasting relief.
If you suffer from headaches or migraines in Savannah GA or Pooler GA, call us today! We have offices in both locations to server you.